At Circle Psychology Partners we offer therapy and counselling for depression in London and online. It’s normal to feel down or sad occasionally, but feeling lower than usual for a long time isn’t something you should just have to put up with.
Clinical depression, which is often diagnosed as major depressive disorder, refers to feelings of sadness or low mood that last longer than two weeks, and start to get in the way of your everyday life. If feeling depressed is starting to get in the way of you enjoying your life, therapy can help.
Everyone who suffers from depression will experience it differently, but there are some common signs and symptoms. Depression can range from mild to severe. If you have depression, some symptoms you might experience include:
- feeling down or ‘numb’ for longer than two weeks
- losing interest in activities that you used to enjoy
- feeling like you don’t get much pleasure out of things • difficulty concentrating
- negative self-talk
- lack of energy, or feeling fatigued
- having feelings of worthlessness or guilt
- having thoughts of self-harm or suicide
- feeling hopeless and helpless
- difficulty remembering things
Our experienced team of clinical and counselling psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors offers therapy and counselling for depression in London and online. We have specialists for children, adolescents and adults. Our therapeutic approaches include CBT, ACT, CFT, psychotherapy and more.